About the Cento Diamond Cut
To arrive at the perfect number 100, Cento completely reinvented the face of round brilliant diamonds. A traditional round diamond has eight identical sections where the Cento has nine.
Table Size Comparison
The table size of Cento is a perfect proportion, proven to best display pleasant combination of refraction and brilliance.
The brilliance of the Cento diamond is guaranteed by a cut executed with perfect proportions, not too deep nor too shallow.
Color – The unrivaled brightness of a Cento diamond.
Clarity – Only the purest diamonds become Cento.
Carat Weight – the 100 facet cut is applied to all diamonds weighing from 0.07 carat and larger.
Appreciate the Difference
- Nine fold symmetry with 100 facets
- Designed to display more brilliant light
- Designed to disperse light, creating more fire
- Floral pattern
- 12/15 hours to cut by hand
- Laser inscribed
- Conflict free
- Eight fold symmetry with 57 or 58 facets
- Low light display
- Less fire
- No pattern
- 6-8 hours to cut by machine
- May or may not be certified
- May or may not be laser inscribed
- May or may not be conflict free
All Cento diamonds from 0.25ct and above are accompanied by a grading report.
Each diamond is issued a Cento number which is laser inscribed on the girdle and the same number is indicated on the report.